Old December 17th 03, 02:57 AM
Agres

You guys are so sweet. Buying candy for folks that do not deserve it.

OK, I guess the reduced postage makes it worth while not sending a real lump
of coal.

Aaron

"The Other Kim" wrote in message
Michelle wrote:

For those of you with people on your list who deserve lumps of coal in
their stockings next week...

World Market (Cost Plus) is selling "Lumps of Coal". Not cheap at
about $4 per 2oz bag, but definitely worth it if you have one of THOSE
people on the list. Jet-black lumps of hard licorice. I bought a
few.

Oh, I know a few people who deserve coal...this may be worth the trip to
Cost Plus eg

Michelle
Who started weaving a BLACK throw on the triloom today. I may go
blind before I finish it

Oh, you brave woman!! A couple years ago I made a lovely cross-stitch
pentacle on black Aida cloth. You'd be amazed just how easy it gets to
do cross-stitch by feel rather than relying on your vision g

The Other Kim
kimagreenfieldatyahoodotcom