Old July 6th 03, 01:09 PM
Carol - S P Miniatures

Hi,
Just finished the book myself.

I have bottles of medicines which might be useful- leeches, and some other
labels. I have rats, hearth brooms candelabras. I have some spell books on
order, but don't know when I'll be getting them. I also have cauldrons.
You can email me from my website and I can tell you where on the site these
things are located. I don't want to post my email addy on the board due to
spammers.

Carol
S P Miniatures
http://www.spminiatures.com

"emma J" wrote in message
Please help - I need help to find supplies for a market stall I am making.
After being hooked on the latest Harry Potter book, I thought it a good

idea
to produce a market stall in the style of a shop from Diagon Alley from
Harry Pottter.
I'm looking for crystal balls, black cats, potion bottles, spell books,
candlabres, robes, witches hats, brooms, owls, tiny frogs and rats etc
etc!!!!
Is there anyone here who could supply or help me with finding such items?
Many thanks...Emma.