Old February 11th 14, 02:51 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
AuntK

Default Blueberry Muffins

On Saturday, February 8, 2014 6:49:53 PM UTC-5, jeanne wrote:
i've not been here for ages. i get so busy looking at various links i find

on FB/Pinterest or follow on from those links that i just forget to check in

here.

so here i be now, fwiw, lol.

we finally figured out what is going on with our 3 blueberry bushes planted

a few years back and never got any fruit off of them. this year some

tomatoes got planted near them so DH put a net over the lot and lo and

behold we got some fruit to pick. only a half a cup and they are tiny but

they are delicious. we'll probably make some fresh muffins with them. half

a recipe tho i reckon.

was perusing thru some of the convos here just now and see a few of you

never use FB. so i am missing out on all of you who only post here.

i'll try to stop in more often.

cheers,

jeanne

geez, cant even find or recall what name this will show under, oh well,

probably nzlstar....or not....who knows, sorry folks, lol

note to self.......use your brain more often and check in here at least

once a week, i mean, how hard can that be really :/ sigh......

ack, just realized i dont know how to 'send' on this newish to me version of

windows mail. oh crap, now i gotta work this out to even post this. sorry if

they takes a week to get there. :/

ok, doh, not at all where i expected it to be and where i was looking. i am

an idiot today....as usual. :/ boing boing

Well jeanne, what a treat to see you back here! I don't post very often myself but I do read at least, just about daily. And I'm another that doesn't 'do' fb! Just can't bring myself to get sucked in.

Glad to hear you got some berries this year. Hope things have been well for you lately. I'm sure some other of us oldsters will post their greetings to you as well.

Kim in NJ