Old February 9th 14, 04:50 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Taria

Default Blueberry Muffins

jeanne, if you need to stretch blueberries in muffins try adding some
chopped apple. It compliments the berries and is good. We moved
and left all our fruit trees and berries. I miss those.
Taria

"jeanne" wrote in message ...

i've not been here for ages. i get so busy looking at various links i find
on FB/Pinterest or follow on from those links that i just forget to check in
here.
so here i be now, fwiw, lol.
we finally figured out what is going on with our 3 blueberry bushes planted
a few years back and never got any fruit off of them. this year some
tomatoes got planted near them so DH put a net over the lot and lo and
behold we got some fruit to pick. only a half a cup and they are tiny but
they are delicious. we'll probably make some fresh muffins with them. half
a recipe tho i reckon.
was perusing thru some of the convos here just now and see a few of you
never use FB. so i am missing out on all of you who only post here.
i'll try to stop in more often.
cheers,
jeanne
geez, cant even find or recall what name this will show under, oh well,
probably nzlstar....or not....who knows, sorry folks, lol
note to self.......use your brain more often and check in here at least
once a week, i mean, how hard can that be really :/ sigh......
ack, just realized i dont know how to 'send' on this newish to me version of
windows mail. oh crap, now i gotta work this out to even post this. sorry if
they takes a week to get there. :/
ok, doh, not at all where i expected it to be and where i was looking. i am
an idiot today....as usual. :/ boing boing