Old December 14th 13, 03:27 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Ginger in CA

Default Read it and shudder...

I think you may have started a trend!
The tools we use in sewing and quilting can come from so many sources, it makes sense to use quilting toold and cross-craft with them

Ginger in CA

On Saturday, December 14, 2013 1:04:08 AM UTC-8, Ursula Schrader wrote:
or not. ;-) Yesterday, I was baking crackers; and since they are to make a

gift and I have to make lots of them I don't use biscuit cutters but a

pastry wheel. And since they had to be really neat, I wanted the edges

straight. You might be able to guess where this leads: I used my 60

cm-Omnigrid to give them the perfect size. I hated to do that, but since I

don't have any other washable ruler and don't know if there is something

similar in the kitchen department, I swallowed that pill. Afterwards, I

washed it in lukewarm water with a little washing-up liquid and it came out

fine.

Just had to share, and since I wanted to contribute to the group but have no

patchwork going on these days (apart from the brilliant schemes in my head)

I had hopes that this might do, and perhaps bring a little smile on your

faces.

U.