Old February 4th 13, 11:41 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Cheryl Isaak

Default actually got some major stitching time in

On 2/4/13 9:29 AM, wrote:
On Mon, 04 Feb 2013 07:24:22 -0500, Cheryl Isaak
wrote:

While "watching" the Super Bowl. At least the game was good because the
ads weren't as fun as in years past. Liked the VW one with the white guy
with the Jamaican accent and the Taco Bell one with the senior citizens.
But none that were "oh I want to see that one again".

Did stitch quite a bit on a RR piece I'm doing with Sandy Bell.

Cheryl

Good for you - I don't watch the Super Bowl (that's putting it mildly
lol) but did review the ads on YouTube and agree, not what they were
in former years. One of the Doritos, with the guy caught dressing up
with his daughter, that was quite funny. Maybe the ad spoofs that
always come later will be more funny.

that was cute too

none really stood out.