Old October 16th 10, 03:21 AM posted to rec.crafts.jewelry
Chilla

Default Thank you the jewelry group

On 15/10/2010 3:39 AM, Peter W. Rowe wrote:
Anyway, this group still exists. I still moderate it. But frankly, I've been
doing this for almost 14 years now, and would prefer at this point to find
someone else to moderate the group. Any takers? It seems to serve little
purpose at this point other than being there for those few readers who don't
want to bother with the volume of messages on the Orchid list. So don't expect
this group to grow. It's been doing the opposite for some time now.

Peter Rowe
moderator
rec.crafts.jewelry

I check this list on occasion, and I do appreciate the work you do to
keep the level of spam to zero.

I frequent the Orchid list more, and thank you for the tips with setting
the black star, I sort of know what to do now.

Regards Charles