Old September 24th 04, 12:42 AM
Diana Curtis

I never would have guessed. Thanks for explaining, Starlia.
Diana

--
Heart and soul can make up for technical lacking in any form of art, but let
the heart be lacking and all the perfection means nothing.
"starlia" wrote in message
They are actually dots layered together. It's just the way she puts them
together that makes them so unique and pretty.

--
Starlia Klopman
www.klopmanstudios.com

"Diana Curtis" wrote in message
Oh my.. those are unique. I dont know that I have ever seen that style

of
flower done so crisply. Is that a technique that is considered hard to
master? I know some polyclay artists who can make that sort of flower

in
cane, but molten glass???
Diana

--
Heart and soul can make up for technical lacking in any form of art, but

let
the heart be lacking and all the perfection means nothing.
"Kalera Stratton" wrote in message
Have you seen... swoon THESE?: http://snipurl.com/9aec

This exact set was what caused me to break down and buy a Squeeze.

This
morning.

-Kalera
http://www.beadwife.com
http://www.snipurl.com/kebay

Kandice Seeber wrote:
I *love* her beads. She had great color sense. The squeezed beads

are
luscious.