Old April 4th 08, 02:41 PM posted to rec.crafts.rubberstamps
Roscoe2

Default What is your Favorite Technique

On Apr 3, 2:53*pm, stampingmaniac wrote:

I use corner punches on occasion. *I just acquired a couple of shape
punches but don't foresee using them very much. *I don't use diecuts.

Stamping Maniac

I just purchased a Mega Scallop punch and well I don't forsee myself
using the punch, but a friend of mine showed me some really cute
things to do. I would love to share with everyone, if you are
interested and you want to send me your address, I will send you a
card. You see, I have trouble with my digital camera and so pictures
for me are harder then just sending them out. I know I know how 80's
of me, but what can I say.

Inky Huggz,

Missy Olson
Angel #1754
The Angel Company
Team Leader of the
Hot 'n Flashy Angelettes
North Branch, MN
http://missy.ismyangel.net

Check out my website for your stamping and scrapbooking needs. If
you would like a catalog, please contact me and I will ship one to
you.
Come celebrate with the Angel Company where all of the benefits are
doubled.