Old March 29th 07, 02:28 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
katieW.

Default AD - Preciosa Blowout Sale - 20-25% off all Crystals!

Kandice -

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!

I broke my "No Beads" rule for you.

katie

On Mar 28, 4:56 pm, "Kandice Seeber" wrote:
Hi all -

I have decided to discontinue selling Preciosa crystals on my website, so I
am having a blowout sale! All crystals on my Crystals page are on sale at
20-25% off until they are all gone. I expect these to go fast, so get them
while you can! There are some really gorgeous colors that Swarovski doesn't
have. These are wonderful quality and really great prices. Here's the link:

http://www.lampwork.net/crystals.html

Thanks everyone!

Kandicewww.lampwork.net