Old March 29th 07, 12:41 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Kandice Seeber

Default AD - Preciosa Blowout Sale - 20-25% off all Crystals!

Thanks darling!! So far, the Annealer auctions are doing well. Their fees
are pretty good, too. I don't think they will replace ebay for me, but they
will augment it.

--
Kandice Seeber
www.lampwork.net

"bluemaxx" wrote in message
. ..
Nice crystals and prices, Kandice. Wish I could afford to take a
bunch of them off your hands! lol (I made quite a dent in my crystal
stash when I made all those Crystal Ball bracelets for auction)

Also wanted to wish you good luck on the Annealer auction site! I found
that siter quite some time ago and got a LOT of great deals. I hope
their
fees, etc. are better than eBay (they're killing me!) and that your beads
sell high there.

hugs,
Linda
Tucker-cat photos: http://www.picturetrail.com/bluemaxx
Cat Surgery Fund eBay auctions: http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZtwolegs

"Kandice Seeber" wrote in message
. ..
: Hi all -
:
: I have decided to discontinue selling Preciosa crystals on my website,
so
: am having a blowout sale! All crystals on my Crystals page are on sale
at
: 20-25% off until they are all gone. I expect these to go fast, so get
them
: while you can! There are some really gorgeous colors that Swarovski
doesn't
: have. These are wonderful quality and really great prices. Here's the
link:
:
: http://www.lampwork.net/crystals.html
: