Old August 1st 05, 11:00 AM
Bear Johnson

Default One Sixth Depot Aug 1st Update

August 1, 2005

Greetings,

www.onesixthdepot.com

HUNDREDS of NEW items IN STOCK and awaiting shipping! I have tons of
standard stock as well as hundreds of unique - one of a kind items…
From standard weapons to HARD TO FIND gear…

5000 PLUS! Loose items awaiting shipment!

NEW! 21st Century Russian Infantry Weapons - LOOSE!

First come first served!

Paypal, check, or money order accepted!

Come on in and sign up for our mailing list! Get updates EVERY TIME I
add new stock!

$5.00 FLAT RATE SHIPPING!
Buy one piece, buy a hundred… $5.00 S&H

Get a FREE Assault Manuals PLUS Sampler CD Rom
with EVERY One Sixth Depot first time buyer ORDER!

1000 Plus! Items in the ONE CENT SALE! Section…

PLEASE - Limit of FIVE (5) ONE CENT SALE items per order… Thank you!

Newly added: NEW 21st Century Russian Infantry Weapons!!!!
A bunch of diorama stuff (Other section)
Lotsa Civilian Clothing - Stone Cold Steve Austin stuff…
NEW Assault Weapons, PLUS I replenished more of the "Out of Stock"
items…

Spotlight Item! Heav033 WWII Russian DP 28 LMG

The numbers in parentheses are IN STOCK numbers (1239) - these may
vary - as orders come in and items go out. I am adding NEW ITEMS
DAILY!

Gun Manuals Plus CD Roms (5) - Over 700 Files on 3 CD's.
ALL Manuals are Manufacturer's or Military Issue...
NO Homemade manuals.
ALL printable PDF Format!

One Sixth Weaponry- (427)
Ammo/Magazines/Clips (35) - Magazines, Loose Shells, Belts, etc…
Assault/Tactical Weapons (112) - Colt, H&K, SPAS, AK-47, etc…
Battle Rifles - WWII and Before (19) - Nagants, Arisakas
Springfields, & more
Black Powder Weapons (10) - Revolutionary and Civil War…
Civilian Style Long Guns (9) - Home defense, Hunting (Winchester
Model 70)…
Grenades/Explosives (54) - Frags, Smoke, Gas, Custom Cannisters…
Pistols/Handguns (70) - Colt, Sig, Glock, H&K, Scorpion, MP5 PDW…
Swords/Knives/Bayonets (87) - All things sharp…
Heavy - Support (31) - Bazooka's, MG34, AT4, MG42, M60, M79, etc…

One Sixth Uniforms/Clothing- (325)
Boots/Shoes (58) - WWI, WWII, Vietnam, Modern! Civilian AND
Military!
Civilian Uniforms/Clothing (98) - Police, Fireman, Hunting, CY
Girls, Fashion…
Helmets/Hats/Covers/HeadSculpts (91) - large variety in stock!
Military Uniforms (61) - BDU sets and singles - Digital MARPAT! SS
Uniforms!
Specialty Clothing (17) - Mid-evil, Old West, Civil War,
Fantasy/Sci-Fi…

One Sixth Gear- (320)
Canteens/Mess Gear (40) - Every Joe From EVERY ERA has to eat &
drink!
Personal Gear - Watches etc… (17) Watches, Pipes, Cigarette Packs,
Brief Cases
Belts/Suspenders (63) - Web Gear, Duty Belts, Nazi "Y" Straps, etc…
Bags/Duffles/Pouches (100) - Pouches, Backpacks, Gear Bags
Binoculars/Goggles/Glasses (23) - IF it goes on your face, you'll
find it here!
Tools & Misc Gear (54) - Shovels, Sledge Hammers, ETools,
Flashlights, Stirrups…
Radios/Communications (23) - Walkie Talkies, Field Telephones, Sat
Com…

One Sixth Figures- (81)
One Sixth Figures (50) - GI Joe, 21st Century, Dragon, ITPT, Power
Team, M & C
Toys, Lanard, etc…
Other (31) - Dragon Figure Stands. GI Joe's GI Joe (That's right - I
have the lil' guys
IN STOCK, GI Joe Dog Tags, Gun Racks, Tables, Jerry Cans, etc…

One Sixth Custom Painted Gear (47) - Weapons, Gear, Grenades, etc…

Action Figures- (8) - ya never know what you will find here…
Planet of the Apes (2)
Shadowrun (3)
Star Wars (1)
Van Helsing (2)