Old July 1st 05, 07:31 AM
Claire Owen

"Dawn Alguard" a écrit dans le message de news:
She who would like to be obeyed once every Preston Guild wrote:
In article , Dawn Alguard of uttered

Sorry, didn't realize Action Man was a specific person. I thought it
was a generic term. I guess I'm out of the toy loop these days.

He's been around for at least 25 years.

Then I apologize for posting at all. Apparently I have no excuse.

Dawn

It's always worth posting surely. The only stupid question is the one you
don't ask.
If you don't ask you'll never know. If I don't know I ask, I'll only look
more stupid later when I am found out for pretending to know when I don't.
Why is this disintergrating into a sniping match?

Claire in Montréal, France.
http://claireowenperso.free.fr