Old June 30th 05, 07:32 AM
Claire Owen

"Godson" a écrit dans le message de news:
Hi im new to everything here, the newsgroup, sewing and sewing machines

does
anyone know where I can get patterns and measurments for actionman size
clothes for my kids dolls. And is it hard iveonly made cushion covers so

far
lol. thanks

--
lynn

I just laid down the original clothes and cut out paper paterns that way.
Don't forget to add on the seam allowance, I also added a few extra cms to
the trousers width as the original ones were very tight and action mans legs
are somewhat sticky. Saved me having to take the trousers on and off for
little hands that were struggling.

Action man is quite obliging and will model quietly for hours without
moaning and ours didn't mind when he got a pin stuck in him either! As you
are only using scraps a few mistakes don't matter. Or you could let your
child have a go once you have the paper patterns made, a lot of my first
sewing was for Sindy and Pippa.

I made quite a few outfits for my boys Action Men, including PJ's that
matched my boys ones and Judo Kimono's, black belt of course!!

Claire in Montréal, France.
http://claireowenperso.free.fr