Old January 10th 04, 12:29 AM
Helen \Halla\ Fleischer

| On Fri, 09 Jan 2004 15:06:22 -0800, (Els van Dam) wrote:

Helen the needles and the little center part turn around, as well as the
needles go up and down, when you turn the little crank. The wol is
stationairy. I have also not be able to remove the protective see through
tube, so I can get at the needles better. It becomes hard to get your
fingers in there. Certainly nothing for little kids.

Els

Ah, then it is the one that's much like my 4 stitch Magic Cord. I don't
think you can remove that tube without breaking it. My old Hobby Knit is
more like a mini sock machine. The 6 needles go up and down, but only in
place, while yarn carrier revolves round it. That means the knitted tube
flows straight down without twirling.

Helen "Halla" Fleischer, Fantasy & Fiber Artist
http://home.covad.net/~drgandalf/halla/
Balticon Art Program Coordinator http://www.balticon.org