Old November 26th 03, 08:06 PM
JL Amerson

Your daughter is one twisted little sister. I like that in a female! Our
lives are waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too short not to have a sense of warped humor.
;-)

"Kathy N-V" wrote in message
. giganews.com...
DD and I were sitting with Sophie the Wonder Dog this evening, and DD was
explaining to the dog that we were still going to love her after she was
toothless. Sophie, as usual, sat there demanding a belly skritch.

Suddenly the child got an evil grin on her face. "Hey Mama, how about you
have the vet save the teeth and you can make a necklace out of them?"

I protested that making a necklace out of our own dog's teeth was way too
nasty to even consider.

"But Mama! you use bone, and that comes from animals, just ones you don't
know." Point taken.

I explained that Sophie's teeth are rotten and smelly, and that although I
have a reputation for drilling a hole in any old thing and calling it a

bead,
I really, really don't want Sophie's nasty old teeth.

The child looked at me and went, "Rotten. heh, heh, heh."

She got a pillow pitched at her head.

Kathy N-V