Old September 18th 03, 04:59 PM
AnnieHowland

Hi ,
Does anyone know of a UK Doll Hair supplier ?
At the moment I use Polymer Clay Pit which sells viscose hair and its =
great but I'd like
to know where to buy different colours - maybe mohair ??

hi mel hugs

here's a link www.heritagedolls.co.uk
they say -

Mohair Doll Hair Mohair is a natural doll hair dyed to a variety of human
shades. Mohair is stocked in a wide selection of colours from white through to
black encompassing every colour in between. Please order our paper brochure or
contact us.
£1.30+ POA

Crepe Doll Hair Crepe Viscose wigging kit: A selection of three colours;
light blonde, dark blonde & brown. Crepe Mohair wigging kit: A selection of
three colours; grey, brown & ash brown. Step-by-step instructions with colour
pictures. The easiest way to make doll wigs. Order our paper brochure, or
contact us.
£2.60+ POA

annie x