Old January 4th 05, 01:36 AM
NanaV

What fun!!

I'm "Nana" (because of all the rolls I've had in life that the funist!!).
I'm married for almost 32 years to a great guy I met in high school. I live
in a suburb of NYC - Scarsdale. I have two grown kids; my DD is married and
she and my SIL have my grandbaby - now three years old (known as Nana's
Sunshine). My DS is unmarried and living a few blocks away so I have an
almost-always-empty-nest. My DH and I are members of a Religious Order as
"Associates" (if anyone is really interested I can explain).

I have two QI's; a cat that knows everything and is more than willing to
tell you so and a puppy that is just learning from the cat how much he
doesn't know.

I have been quilting for six and a smidge years and love traditional
patterns and most bright colors as well as batiks, jewel tones, etc. I
usually machine piece and hand quilt. I have made four queen size, numerous
twin size and bunches of crib, cradle and in-between sizes.

This past year I've experienced many major medical issues - some of which
I'm receiving treatments for regularly (which really interferes with the
stuff I REALLY want to do). I'm also trying to parent my parents at the
moment which further slows me down.

And the sad part, is that just about sums up my life - with the exception of
loving to cook and garden.

Nana

"frood" wrote in message
news
As newbies come and introduce themselves, we all say "hi" back to them.

But,
while we learn a bit about them, they don't get to know us very easily.

(ok,
except for a few gabby folks.... ;-P ) So, as a start to a new year, I
thought it would be fun to tell a bit about ourselves, and get to know

each
other. I'm sure the newbies aren't the only one trying to keep the players
straight without a score card!