Old July 29th 05, 12:48 AM
Debra

On 27 Jul 2005 15:04:24 -0700, "Leslie & The Furbabies in MO."
wrote:

Yow! Working in that kind of heat should get you extra "hazardous
duty" pay! Hope your heat wave breaks soon.

It should but it doesn't. It usually means we leave early if the work
is fairly caught up or we are sick from the heat, so we lose pay. I
lost about five hours of pay over three days this week, but I still
consider it a small price to pay for getting out of the inferno. It
rained for about five minutes around 8 pm last night and the temps
dropped about ten degrees so I didn't lose as much time as I thought I
would last night. It's cooler today, but since I'm off work I think
I'll mow the yard.

Your quilt sounds yummy! Lime green saching will be so cool!

Leslie & The Furbabies in MO.- where the heat wave broke late last night

The blocks turned out just darling so I'm happy with it so far.
Debra in VA