Old January 14th 04, 12:09 AM
Roberta

Oh, come on, Dianne. Lambeau is a GB icon. It defines that town, right or
wrong. It's not like Green Bay has that much else to offer. The only
reason I go back is to visit the people I grew up with who still live there.

I went to Lambeau as a kid many times...I grew up in GB...it was fun! But
then, football and athletics in general didn't seem to have as much
influence 25 years ago as they do now...I don't recall any swooning...

Roberta

"Dianne Lewandowski" wrote in message
COL. BILL KILGORE wrote:
How about dem Packers, Mrs. G? What a bunch of losers. HA!

Actually, the saddest part, to me, is that people actually put fake
cheese on their heads and then expect to be representative of the State
of Wisconsin.

The second exasperation is that school children are taken to field trips
to Packer's stadium (our tax dollars at work), and the young children

swoon.

There are far better things in life to set as examples for children, for
our State, and for our country to worship and idolize. For
Pennsylvania, too.

Dianne