Old September 29th 03, 05:24 PM
D Brock

Hi all, thanks for the responses, although as you can see, it appears that
Houston doesn't seem to have too big of a warm glass community...

I did check out the Houston Studio Glass site, looks like a great spot to
check out especially for hot glass workers.

--Dave

"D Brock" wrote in message
Hi ---
I will be traveling on business to Houston, and will have time to kill

while
there. Can any of you tell me whether there are any glass stores/studios
with open torch time, or perhaps torchwork or fusing classes? I'd love to
be able to get my glass fix in while traveling. (I'll be somewhere near

the
Katy Fwy between the loop and the beltway, but really would go anywhere in
the metro area --- I am killing time here!)

Thanks,

--Dave