Old September 14th 03, 03:34 AM
Liam Striker

Galveston glass might have something. They have adds in most of the
magazines, and something on line I would imagine. Don't know much about him
other than he does some hot, and warm glass, and I think he does torch work
too.
Liam

"D Brock" wrote in message
Hi ---
I will be traveling on business to Houston, and will have time to kill

while
there. Can any of you tell me whether there are any glass stores/studios
with open torch time, or perhaps torchwork or fusing classes? I'd love to
be able to get my glass fix in while traveling. (I'll be somewhere near

the
Katy Fwy between the loop and the beltway, but really would go anywhere in
the metro area --- I am killing time here!)

Thanks,

--Dave