Old June 25th 08, 06:56 PM posted to rec.crafts.glass
Kris Krieger

Default Participation in the group.

" Moonraker" wrote in news:bWb7k.11302$Xe.4903
@bignews1.bellsouth.net:

"John Bassett" wrote in message news:3deb927e-
I would like to see more links to other folks' sites and more images
of work.

John Bassett

www.glassdogs.com

Now that's different and interesting - I'd never have thought of that, but
it's cool fro folks who are really involved with dogs.

I bet that the Greyhous Rescue groups would be interested in your work,
too. My cousin used to be very involved with greyhound rescue in South
Carolina. I don't know whether they give awards of any sort, but it might
be an idea to contact some of them, send them a brochure and business card,
or something similar.

The show trophies are also a very nice change from the usual things.

I'm not a dog person, but I used to raise an dshow American Singer
canaries, and I bet that work like yours (adapted to us "bird-brains" of
course LOL!) would be a welcome change from most of the typical raffle
items and trophies/awards.