Old June 25th 08, 06:51 PM posted to rec.crafts.glass
Kris Krieger

Default Participation in the group.

" wrote in news:ee1bbef6-c679-
:

On Jun 21, 5:07*am, John Bassett wrote:
It's odd to call other posters bullies. We're just little words on a
pc screen, just emails. *Only one glassworker I know has ever posted
to this group. *I'm just another old turkey, doing glass by myself and
knowing only a few others who do it. Once in a great while I may have
an idea. *Once in a while I feel like responding to a post - like
now. *I have sometimes got useful information from other posters.
Would the group be better if we actually knew each other? *Probably.
Would the group be better if we had more to say? *Certainly. *But it'

a connection to others doing what I do. *I'm glad you're all out
there. *I'm glad the group exists.

I would like to see more links to other folks' sites and more images
of work.

John Bassett

Just about everyone who posts here is a glassworker of some sort be it
cold, warm or hot glass. I think you've been around this group long
enough to know that participation comes and goes. Sometimes the group
is extremely active and other times it's sound to sleep. Anyway, post
a website if you have one. Here's mine:
http://www.neoglassic.com
http://www.earth2glass.weebly.com

Andy

I liked the unusual "All Paths Lead to Home" lite. On edoesn't typically
think of a night-time scene for a window, but it's an interesting idea,
especially givent hat it is part of the outdoor setting. I also liked how
you did the grapes - one almost always sees grapes doen in purples/blues,
but the theme of white grapes has a nice "fresh" feel to it, and also lets
more light into the space.

- Kris ( No website - yet! )