Old June 21st 08, 01:07 PM posted to rec.crafts.glass
John Bassett

Default Participation in the group.

It's odd to call other posters bullies. We're just little words on a
pc screen, just emails. Only one glassworker I know has ever posted
to this group. I'm just another old turkey, doing glass by myself and
knowing only a few others who do it. Once in a great while I may have
an idea. Once in a while I feel like responding to a post - like
now. I have sometimes got useful information from other posters.
Would the group be better if we actually knew each other? Probably.
Would the group be better if we had more to say? Certainly. But it's
a connection to others doing what I do. I'm glad you're all out
there. I'm glad the group exists.

I would like to see more links to other folks' sites and more images
of work.

John Bassett