Old November 27th 07, 07:18 AM posted to rec.crafts.jewelry
Abrasha

Default Year of the "S"?

Peter W.. Rowe, wrote:

Happy Thanksgiving to all in the group, or at least to those who observe this
little U.S. tradition. It's easy. Today, eat way too much food, especially
turkey and stuff.

This year my family and I spent Thanksgiving at Tentokuin temple on the
sacred Mount Koya, Japan, eating a simple vegetarian dinner as well as a
vegetarian breakfast the following morning.

Watch some football, maybe a parade or two.

No football for us, we spent the morning visiting the Okunoin Cemetery
viewing the graves of such notables as Miyamoto Musashi, and the
Tokugawa shoguns, as well as a number of remarkable temples of the
Shingon sect of Japanese Buddhism.

--
Abrasha
http://www.abrasha.com