Old June 29th 07, 05:45 PM posted to rec.crafts.polymer-clay,rec.crafts.beads
PenguinTrax

Default Show & Tell: clay and beads...and more clay

Kathy,

All my beads are formed by hand, some are textured with stamps and
other objects.

My current stash of bottles for BOH came from a member at the Ocala FL
Guild. But, if you call your local hospital's cancer area and ask them
to save bottles for you from the anti-nausea meds (forget the name,
sorry), you can get scads of them. There are instructions on how to
clean and prep the bottles at the Bottles of Hope site (http://
www.bottlesofhope.org). Beaded ones would be beautiful!

Barbara

On Jun 28, 4:41 pm, "Zk" wrote:
I really like the green faux stone beads! Remind me of Japanese architecture
/ pottery / woodworks. Do you make the shaped ones with a mold?

Your crocheted rope is great too! Looks so nice, tight and even.

Where did you get your bottles for the bottle of hope projects? I wonder if
there's somewhere local I could get some -- was thinking about covering them
with bead weaving.
--
KathyZ