Old January 16th 07, 11:50 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Karen, Queen of Squishies

Default hold on to your seats!!

Larisa is doing something orderly and rational! (BG)
Good thing you told me to hold on, I almost fell off the desk chair. LOL

Karen, Queen of Squishies
good job, lady
--
-----
www.PlayPianoNow.info

I have actually finished the free-motion quilting on the banner i was
making and I'm getting ready to attach the binding and hanging sleeve!!!

FOr once, I've done things in the "right" order...lol....piece, layer,
pint layers flat, quilt, trim, attach binding.....this might actually turn
out pretty good...lol.

It's taken me a while to get this done because of various family
acitvities, helping out friends, homework, and getting frustrated when I
would run out of thread in the middle of quilting. I will post pictures
when it is all finished, and then it's on to the next project!!

Larisa