Old October 28th 04, 07:52 AM
NightMist

No dear, this is where you get the elf shoes:

http://www.pendragon.au.com/costume/index.htm

HTH

NightMist

On Wed, 27 Oct 2004 18:19:33 -0500, "Diana Curtis"
wrote:

Ok. Who decided that those horrid little pointy toed shoe, with heels no
less, were stylish again? Ick.. .. curl up the ends and they might work for
elves.
They do have a nice selection... check out their sales! Oooh.. Nice.
Diana

--
Vote this November (U.S.A.)
"frood" wrote in message
m...
One of my neighbors was sporting new red shoes yesterday. She saw 2 of our
other neighborhood book club members wearing red shoes on Sunday, and
decided she needed some, too. They looked great, so I asked her where she
got them. She told me about this site, and I'm having so much fun looking

at
all the great shoes and boots! I know there are other shoe freaks, uh, I
mean, connoisseurs here, that I'm passing it along!

I don't think I'll be getting any red shoes, though. As much as I liked

the
others', I am so completely not a "joiner" that I can't bear to follow
someone else's trend! G

http://www.zappos.com/welcome2.zhtml?1027

Note to my fellow vegetarians - there are many non-leather shoes and boots
here!

--
Cap'n Grainne O'Malley o' the Drunken Tongue

--
"It's such a gamble when you get a face"
- Richard Hell