Old May 20th 04, 10:46 PM
patch

The usual stitch is single crochet. and that's what my pattern is made of.
I don't know about adding beads after the bag is made beside if you decide
to add a fringe. I guess you would just sew them one at a time, trying to
hide the sewing thread inside the bag. I don't have a web site where to
post the pattern and picture but can post it to the yahoo newsgroup. Will
do that later tonight.

Denise

"Candace" a écrit dans le message de
I'd love it...but I can't read crochet patterns!
My mom taught me the basics when I was about 6 or 7, and I never needed

the
skill to make much more than a couple things for costumes in school plays.

have no idea what my stitches are called, lol. I can understand how to

read
one or two stitches in a pattern, but anything beyond that throws me.

I've
been looking at patterns for two weeks now, trying to decipher them, and

all I
get is completely frustrated with them, LOL. Even the painstakingly step

by
step animated tutorials are lost on me.

Maybe you could tell me what my most used stitch is? Forgive the technical
lingo..hehehe.

okay...I've got the chain; the foundation row. Now, for the second row, I

go
thru, yarn over, only pull thru the stitch, yarn over again, and pull thru

both
loops on the hook. is that picture-able?

Thank you for the compliment on my bag
The plan is to add beads after each bag is finished, rather than crochet

the
beads into the bags. Have you any idea where I might find examples of

that
sort of decoration?

Sorry....I'm all informationaly-retarded on this...just playing by
ear..er...finger

~Candace~