Old May 20th 04, 09:38 PM
Candace

Default My first tiny crochet bag, sans beads

http://snipurl.com/5su3

This is my learning bag, a kind of wrist pouch. I used two hooks for it, a
*00* and a *2*. It's made with matte black, burgandy and cream colors, in a
spiral stitch. It has a double ruffle at the top edge that I laced a chain of
the black and cream thru for the drawstring. The base is about 2.25 inches
across, and it's about 3 inches tall. I just love the way the colors work
against each other. Next, I'll probably work up a mostly cream one, and that
one will have Capri Blue 4mm s. crystals adorning it, but right now, I'm just
making sure I can do the basic bag before getting it all prettified

I love exploring these new ways to use beads! One of these days, I'll find my
favorite(s) and fly!

~Candace~