Old October 20th 05, 03:11 PM
Charlotte Hippen

Default Oxmoor House: what a rip!

I just got that same flyer. For some reason I was thinking they are somehow
connected to House of White Birches, but I could be wrong. I don't know who
the other publications you listed are published by. Publishers have a
tendency to do those things like Susan said and buy patterns from others.
They also remix their own old patterns (or those of affiliates) into new
books making you think they are new patterns, when really they are ones
previously published and they are just trying to sell more books without the
expense of developing/buying new patterns. It can be nice for newer
quilters if the old books/magazines aren't available anymore, but for
someone that has all the patterns already, finding out they are not new
patterns after purchasing them could be frustrating.

--
Charlotte - who noticed I don't need to pay the 4 installments to make the
ones that I actually like in the flyer (which weren't that many). I can