Old October 8th 05, 01:39 PM
Debbi

Great to see you back! Congratulations on you little bundle of joy. Have
a great time with him. He is a doll!

Debbi in SO CA

Christina Doucette wrote:
Hi Everyone,

I'm back after just over a year's absence from the group. I still have the
RCTQ picture directory in my webshots. It probably needs some updates or
new additions.

http://community.webshots.com/user/christinark

If you have a new/updated picture you would like to send me, please send me
your picture along with your RCTQ name. Anyone here can be added to the
group directory. Always nice to have a face to the name. Feel free to refer
to the directory to "see" people.

Also, I just uploaded my new "addition's" pictures under 'Baby Lucas' who
was born July 21st. I'm finally a Mom! He's our first child and looks just
like Dad.

Glad to be back!