Old August 11th 17, 11:58 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
sharoncapps

Default GRRRRRR!

What I determined to be the problem is that they just use the wrong symbol
in that section for one they already had used for that color in another
area. It worked out anyway so that is what counts. If not right no one
will ever know. LOL
Sharon in MN

"Joan Erickson" wrote in message
news
On 8/9/2017 11:55 AM, sharoncapps wrote:
Joan, that would have been terrible if it had been full crosses so
consider yourself lucky. LOL. I am close to the finish on my project
and discovered a symbol that isn't listed so I had to do some guess work
by looking at the photo and going from that.

Oooo, *another* fun challenge! I don't think I've ever run into that
particular problem (knock wood).

--
Joan