Old July 22nd 03, 07:05 PM
Caryn

And I learned the difference between men's and women's arms when DH was
teaching me how to bowl. The inside of men's elbows face their side
when hanging straight down--womens' face more out. Makes a big
difference in how the ball reacts. Women usually have to counteract the
way their arm wants to swing to get the ball down the lane properly.
When I was discussing this with my anthropology-hobbyist boss, we
figured it probably had something genetically/evolutionarally (is that a
word?) to do with women carrying children. Also why our balance point
(I think that's right) is more toward our hips and men's is their shoulders.

--
Joan

That is fascinating! Drawing teacher never mentioned it, that's for sure, but
it also explains why dh was able to hold the babies in a way I never was and
neither of us quite got why not.

Not that he held the babies more than I did! ROFL....just differently

Caryn
Blue Wizard Designs
http://hometown.aol.com/crzy4xst/index.html
Updated: 7/7/03 -- now available Dragon of the Stars
View WIPs at: http://community.webshots.com/user/carynlws (Caryn's UFO's)