Old August 23rd 07, 02:06 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Vibrant Jewels

Default Current project

All of them! hahahahahaha! I'll take an inventory and let you know.

--
Karleen Page
Member International Jewelry Designers Guild (IJDG)
"Valerie" wrote in message
lol! Well what unfinished projects do you have on the back burner?

--
Valerie
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Summer sale 20-30% off all beads at valeriebeads.com
http://www.valeriebeads.com/beads.html
(August 14th - August 21st)

http://valeriebeads.etsy.com

"Vibrant Jewels" wrote in message
Well I never said I didn't have unfinished stuff laying around!
LOLOLOLOLOLOL

--
Karleen Page
Member International Jewelry Designers Guild (IJDG)
Vibrant Jewels web sto
http://www.vibrantjewels.com/jewelry/welcome.htm
Vibrant Jewels JustBeads Auctions:
http://www.justbeads.com/search/ql.cfm?s=21770
CLICK HERE to join myYahoo Group:
"Valerie" wrote in message
Well maybe this will give you the push you need? ;-)

Don't be ashamed. I'm just one of those people that can't sit around
with nothing to work on. I'd go nuts. You wouldn't believe the amount of
unfinished projects I have hanging around...

--
Valerie
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Summer sale 20-30% off all beads at valeriebeads.com
http://www.valeriebeads.com/beads.html
(August 14th - August 21st)

http://valeriebeads.etsy.com

"Vibrant Jewels" wrote in message
OOH pretty, I don't have a current project and I'm SO ASHAMED!!! LOL My
bad...

--
Karleen Page
Member International Jewelry Designers Guild (IJDG)
Vibrant Jewels web sto
http://www.vibrantjewels.com/jewelry/welcome.htm
Vibrant Jewels JustBeads Auctions:
http://www.justbeads.com/search/ql.cfm?s=21770
CLICK HERE to join myYahoo Group:

"Valerie" wrote in message
What are you all working on?

I'm working on a bead embroidered purse. There is no real theme to it,
but it sticks to a color scheme of black and purple (and iris) and has
at least one heart on each panel. Originally I thought that I could
get away with no hand sewing (other than the beading), but now that
I've actually started constructing it I think I'm mistaken. Ah well,
it should be pretty when it's done, if I do it correctly. I've got
about half of the beading done. Here's a Work In Progress pic:
http://www.valeriebeads.com/panel1copy.jpg

I've already got an idea for the next purse/bag, although I haven't
yet thought of the purse shape and construction. ;-) Too bad these
things take so looong to make. I mean, they take about as long as any
seed beaded piece, but lately I just haven't had the concentration to
sit long than a half...oh look at the pretty butterflies...

So lets see your project(s)!

--
Valerie
Summer sale 20-30% off all beads at valeriebeads.com