Old July 3rd 07, 06:21 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Merri

Default Please could you all Delete part of those LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOG letters

Mirjam---
You said just what I was thinking! Since I sprained my wrist a few weeks
ago, it hurts to use the mouse, and as I was complaining to myself about how
the replies were posted, I came upon your request. Thank you!!!

Merri (a sometime lurker, reader and occasional poster)

"Mirjam Bruck-Cohen" wrote in message
Everybody . it takes me Ages and pain in my hand to
scrolllllllllllllll through Miles of older texts ,,, just leave the
needed parts PLEASE ,,,,,
mirjam