Old January 24th 06, 08:21 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.sewing,rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Default pinking shears sharpening? (US)

Melinda Meahan - take out TRASH to send wrote:

Kate Dicey wrote:

Ads are discouraged on the sewing groups generally, and the quilters
will eat you alive! But I'll put in a plea for mercy at this point,
because you offer a really useful service. I am really REALLY glad I

But didn't someone ask about how to sharpen their pinking shears? If
so, it's perfectly appropriate for him to mention his business in reply.
I mean, Ron Anderson does it all the time with SM parts.

Yes - he replies when we ask! And the scissor man has promised to
do the same, so we are all winners!

http://www.katedicey.co.uk
Click on Kate's Pages and explore!