Old January 5th 13, 02:14 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Tia Mary

Default Early birthday wishes, for once!

On 1/4/2013 12:59 PM, NDJoan wrote:
Tomorrow (the 5th) is Tia Mary's birthday, so everyone, please join
in!

Happy birthday to you
Haaappyyy biiirthdaaay tooo yooouuu,
Haaaaaappyyyyyy biiiiiiirthdaaaaaaaaay Tiiiaaaaa Maaaaaarryyyyyyy
Haaaaaappyyyyyy biiiiiiirthdaaaaaaaaay toooooooooo
yoooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!
And many mooooooore!

Have a great day, my friend!

Joan

Thanks for remembering MOI and HAPPY B-DAY DR. BRAT. Maybe when the
house sells, I'll be in a better frame of mind and feel more like
joining in again. We had a family here last week to look at the house
-- they showed up 20 minutes after we got home from making the 4 day
drive from Lizard Land! They came back for a second look on Wednesday,
too but apparently the dad doesn't like the backyard but the mom and the
three boys (about 6,8 & 10) do.
We're off to the early movie -- more people are coming this am about
10. I don't get excited any more about people coming by so when
someone actually IS interested in the house and makes a legitimate
offer, I'll probably get the vapours and suffer from heart palpitations
-- LOLOL. CiaoMeow ^;;^

PAX, Tia Mary /\____/\