Old January 10th 09, 08:57 AM posted to rec.crafts.glass
Adrian

Default Double-glazed units & stained glass ?

HI Folks

I've been asked about providing some 'double-glazed' units with my
tiffany-style, copper-foiled, panels 'sandwiched' in-between.

The local glazing company is very happy to do the 'sandwiching - reckons
that he'll use two thin spacers between the float glass, and center my
panel that way.

I understand that the finished effect won't be quite the same as seeing
a 'raw' panel - but, as I say, customers have asked...

I was planning on geting a small sample panel made up - before I do this
does anybody have any comments, suggestions, or experiences?

Thanks
Adrian - West Cork, Ireland
www.inspired-glass.com