Old September 13th 06, 01:40 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Pat P

Default Apologies

Apologies for posts coming through entitled "Time to call it a day I feel"

We do have a few weirdos on our local newsgroup - one poor soul in
particular delights in crossposting his poison, particularly now he has
located my special group - and of course thoe replying to him never think to
check on the crossposting. (Mind you, I am very likely to forget, too!) Most
of you have known me long enough to know I don`t use that kind of language
on here, nor do I make remarks about Allah!

I`m glad to see that everyone is, very sensibly, ignoring it.

Anyway, for now - I`m going under another name as several have guessed.