Old April 1st 05, 03:04 AM
* I M M O R T A L I T Y *

Hey Kalera,

Its good you understand sweetie :-) i would never harm a fly, in fact i
would probably heal them on a rose quartz crystal lol.

:-)

"Kalera Stratton" wrote in message
OK, I understand better now. There is a LOT of underground support for
people to maintain anorectic behavior, and I feared that your auctions
were part of that. I'm VERY GLAD they're not... but you might specify that
more clearly in the auctions, as practicing anas might buy your bracelets
imagining a kind of support that is opposite your intent.

* I M M O R T A L I T Y * wrote:
Supprt to help them realise they are strong enough to overcome the
illness really. Not to promote it at all.. Thats terrible that people can
think that *shudder* No thankfully i dont have that disease.

:-) I hope to help those that do as my friend died from it

--
-Kalera
http://www.beadwife.com