Old December 14th 03, 07:35 PM
Peggy

I'm left-handed too. I figured it out on my own without pictures, just read
the directions and understood. Along with the links somebody provided for
you, I was going to suggest opening the pictures you downloaded, saving them
as .bmp files, opening them again with the paint program, then flipping them
over using the image/flip-rotate command and resaving them.
~Peggy

wrote in message

Can anyone suggest where I might find, on the net, and for free,
photos that show left handed crochet for beginners? I did download a
set of pictures showing the hook and stitch, but for some reason, my
niece cannot follow it and needs a picture that shows the actual hand
or hand position.

Any help would be so greatly appreciated.
With thanks,
LR