Old October 7th 04, 02:10 PM
Beth Pierce

Default Looking for McCall's Quilting Magazine, Back Issue

I've been trying to locate the August 2003 issue of McCall's Quilting
Magazine. I had seen the magazine in my doctor's office and noticed a
project in there, Vase of Flowers wall hanging.

I asked the office assistant to copy it for me and she did, but
apparently left out two pages. I have completed the quilt based on
the pictures and my weak memory, but need to know how the project
is quilted. I've been trying to order the back issue through Quilt
Shoppe, but have been having difficulty with their website. Would
anyone else have any resources on how to get this back issue?

Thanks for your help.