Old September 21st 03, 07:19 PM
Laury Walkey

Default WANTED: For the Love of Cross Stitch backissue, Jul 1990

I would like to purchase or trade for a copy of the July 1990 issue of
_For the Love of Cross Stitch_ magazine which contains the chart _Feline
Fantasy_ by Bob Harrison. The piece is a cat face with only the eyes,
ears and whiskers stitched in very pale colors with a pastel flower,
done on white to give the illusion of a white cat.

I have the March 1990 issue which has the _Royal Highness_ cat with a
rose, but I need the companion chart of the cat with an orchid or iris
to make a set.

Please contact me at if you can help.

Thanks kindly.

Cheers,