Old May 24th 12, 11:26 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
[email protected]

Default Knittted mobile phone (cellphone) covers

On Wednesday, May 23, 2012 6:02:19 PM UTC+3, ndjoan wrote:

Good for them ! I have one I made, knitted and felted so that when I
walked in the woods and didn't have a purse with me, I did have my
cell phone in case of accident.

I made one for myself, too, with the intent of having it hang off my
beltloops. I never did figure out a good way to do that, so it's
sitting in my stitching cabinet waiting for some kind of inspiration to
hit me.

--
Joan

See my needlework he
http://community.webshots.com/user/ndjoan

Unknown

iF you have a belt
sew a cloth loop that will match the belt width
if you don`t have a belt sew yourself a cloth tunnel with elastic in it that will sit on you just pefectly
mirjam