Old May 21st 12, 03:35 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Ellice K.

Default Knittted mobile phone (cellphone) covers

On 5/19/12 12:11 AM, in article
, "
wrote:

On Friday, May 18, 2012 11:20:16 AM UTC+3, Bruce wrote:

I made many Cellphone bags as presents for friends in various techniques ,
knitted crocheted embroidered appliques , it is a useful present.
Also those made for Charity bazaars are snatched.

It is also a very useful present for somebody going into hospital, it enables
them to keep the mobile near them.
mirjam

Good thing to think of. Nice to hear from you - I was actually just
thinking of you, Mirjam. A close friend of ours - their daughter is just
heading to Israel to do her birthright trip, and I may send you an e-mail
for permission to give her your e-mail - as a just in case. She's a very
nice girl - majoring in dance & performance.

Also - on a trip to a museum with some other stitchers recently we were
discussing various forms of textile arts and ways to involve people & I told
them about your interests and exhibits. We were visiting Winterthur, and
the curator brought some things out to show us & discuss -it was very
interesting as we all discussed trying to date a couple of pieces that were
likely mis-dated when they reached her ( I was with some rather expert
people - not me). They were pretty intrigued by what I could describe of
your artistry - as we were driving by to our hotel an hour away.

Ellice