Old February 23rd 10, 05:25 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.sewing
BEI Design[_3_]

Default Hello, again

Steve B wrote:
"BEI Design" wrote
If I've written it once, I've written it a dozen times:

ron [at] sewingmachine [dot] com

Ron Anderson A1 Sewing Machine
18 Dingman Rd Sand Lake, NY 12153
http://www.a1sewingmachine.com

I don't know where "Moergestel,5066 ZH" is, or even if
you actually live where your e-mail address is hosted,
so that may not do you much good. But Ron would be
worth a try. Beverly

I am conversing with Ron on this as we speak. I do hope
you are feeling better soon.

Steve

Oh, good, I hope Ron can either get your parts or steer you
to a dealer in your area. I didn't remember mentioning that
I had been sick, but thanks for the good wishes. I'm almost
back to what I call "normal", just a lingering bit of sinus
congestion now.

I have never been able to put a Rubik's cube back together
again. They are all Humpty Dumpty cubes around here....

--
Beverly
http://ickes.us/default.aspx