Old February 23rd 10, 03:25 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.sewing
Steve B

Default Hello, again

"BEI Design" wrote in message
Steve B wrote:
"Kay Lancaster" wrote in message

Some interesting tensioning in that machine. Do you
have the manual and parts chart?
http://parts.singerco.com/IPinstManu...53_154_155.pdf
http://parts.singerco.com/IPpartCharts/111W155.pdf

TYVM! I did have the manual, but not the parts chart. Upon first
inspection, I see I am missing one disc on the
thread tensioner up top. I was able to get it timed
today, and it is sewing 80% better. I think with a
little tweaking, I can get the other 20%. It's like a
Rubik's cube, not too difficult after the first time. BTW, my best time
was 1:50 on the cube.
Thanks again.

Now, I wonder where to order a disc ..........

Steve

If I've written it once, I've written it a dozen times:

ron [at] sewingmachine [dot] com

Ron Anderson A1 Sewing Machine
18 Dingman Rd Sand Lake, NY 12153
http://www.a1sewingmachine.com

I don't know where "Moergestel,5066 ZH" is, or even if you actually live
where your e-mail address is hosted, so that may not do you much good.
But Ron would be worth a try.

Beverly

I am conversing with Ron on this as we speak. I do hope you are feeling
better soon.

Steve