Old October 24th 05, 04:28 PM
Anne in CA

Default Help!! I am confusted ( Math)

replied privately
(hope you can get attachments)

Anne in CA
annerudolph AT comcast DOT net
"It's not having what you want; it's wanting what you've got." -- Sheryl
Crow
http://community.webshots.com/user/annerudolph3

Christina in Ok wrote:
HI,
I am working on a wall hanging ( sampler) for a new cafe' in town here
which will open up on Friday.
I picked out my own blocks (9-12" blocks with stashing) and fabrics that
will blend in with the Cafe' colors.

and one of the blocks that I picked out from quilterscache
I am stuck on, It doesn't have what size to cut everything down too. ( does
have templates, but I think my printer printed them out too small or
something)
I think, but I am not sure if I am correct.
and I have already wasted 2 cuts of each fabric trying to work this out on
my own..
So now I need help,
While I wait on a reply, I will move on to the next block and work on it.

the corner squares needs to be 4.5" x 4.5"
the center square needs to be 3.5"x 3.5"

the Center Rectangles needs to be 5" x 1.5"

and I think I can use the corner squares cut into 4ths for the triangles.

The pattern is here
http://www.quilterscache.com/A_C/Bra...nTwoBlock.html

please help, I need to get on too the rest of the blocks, because I also
have curtains I am going to make for them before they open on Friday..
I think I might have bitten off more then I can chew this time.
and to top it all off, Today I took sick with fever